Then There Was Poop In the Tub

It was almost the end of a busy day.  The kids had taken a walk around the neighborhood, played at our local splash pad, played outside, made peanut butter cookies.  I was tired and so were the kids. 

Me:  Ham and Hayd, do you guys want to take a bath before bed?

Since I'm sure you read the title of this post you can guess where this is going.

Hayd:  Mom!!! Ham pooped in the tub!!!
Me:  WHAT?!?!

So that happened.  She was right, Ham pooped in the tub.  It wasn't little either.

This picture most accurately described the situation.

I yanked the kids out of the tub.  Fished the floaters (yes, plural) out. Cleaned the tub.  Cleaned the bath toys.  Then showered the kids.  I can't remember the last time I had to clean poop out of the tub.  Let me tell you, it was not a fun way to end the day.

Comments