Thrift Store Thursday

I am LOVING the thrift stores out here.  So far I've found 3 different stores nearby that have great stuff AND the stores are way cleaner, nicer and organized than most any thrift store I've been in.  Here are some of our finds:

$10 lamp
$6 end tables ($12 for the pair)

$10 rocking chair in perfect condition. Hard to tell from the photo but it's a blue and rusty brown weaved thread. It's hideous and comfortable...and did I mention only $10? Jed is NOT a fan of this chair.

$2 end table...yup $2

The thrift store VERY near to us (on the way to the grocery store in fact) has 1/2 price furniture on Wednesday, 1/2 price clothing Monday/Tuesdays and the entire store is 1/2 Saturday and Sunday...I think I'm in love.  I haven't had a chance to shop clothing there yet but I will once I can ditch the kids with Jed for an hour or so.  It's a good thing we have a garage that won't fit our vehicles because I'm going to fill it with project furniture!

Comments