Meet Chair Face

Apparently Hayden was jealous of all the blog posts about her brother so she decided to do something about it.  Meet Chair Face:

Chair Face
Yesterday Hayden, Hamilton and Parker were messing around and as usual someone got hurt.  Parker immediately came to give me his convoluted story of what happened assuring me the entire time he had nothing to do with it.  When I asked Hayden to show me what happened her version was much simpler.  She was standing behind the chair, when Ham jumped on the chair she got caught between the wall and chair thus giving her face a chair burn and fat lip.

Between Ham's numerous face injuries and Hayden's chair burn face people are going to start asking questions when we go out in public.  I've already prepared a speech about what is going on with my kids faces.  It goes like this, "The first rule of Kid Fight Club is that you do not talk about Kid Fight Club."

Comments