January in the Park

Today we walked to the park.  It's January.  January 5th.  The high today was 50.  I can't say I've ever been to a park in January before.  The kids were so happy to be out of the house in nice weather that they sprinted to the park like kangaroos on speed.

As soon as we arrived at the park Parker fell off a swing.  I asked him to show me what happened but he didn't know. Luckily Pax saw the whole thing so he did a pretty spot on reenactment.  Turns out Park let go to unzip his jacket on a forward swing which caused him to fly off and land on his face.  Didn't leave a mark but it hurt enough to make him cry a little.  He learned a valuable lesson about not letting go while swinging.

This weather has the Little Kids thoroughly confused.  Hayd asked me if we can play on the slip-n-slide tomorrow.  Ham wants to go to the beach tomorrow. Try explaining weather to a 3 year old.

Now here's a picture dump:





Comments