2 Month Picture Dump Part 2

Here's part 2 of the past 2 months.

We went to the zoo for the second time this year.  It was the opening day of the huge new elephant area.  Guess who didn't see a single elephant?  Us.  There was a super long line to get in the elephant house.  No way we were going to wait in a long line with 4 kids.


It was finally warm enough for the flamingos to come out of their winter storage.  Guess who was excited about that:


She got so close one almost bit her finger.  She loves telling that story to anybody who will listen.

Here's a picture that proves Jed is alive:


Again guess who didn't want to take this picture.

We went to the beach again a couple weekends ago.



The lake was flat as glass and it was so hot down by the water I eventually pushed Parker in the water so he'd quit his bitching.  That resulted in 3 wet kids, but at least they weren't complaining about being hot.

We drove back to Michigan for the cousins triple birthday party.  I asked the kids if they wanted to stop at the Cheese Castle to bring Wisconsin goodies back to Michigan.  Amazingly only 1 kid wanted to stop.  Surprisingly it was Parker.  When we walked in they gave the kids crowns, balloons and crayons.  We're going to stop there on the way out of town every time now.




Got a picture of the cousins together.  Guess who was not happy about this group photo.  As usual.



The day after we got back from Michigan was so nice we took The Littles on a walk to the place Hayden almost died.  Don't get excited, nobody almost died.  Here's the story.  One day Pax, Park, Hayden and I went to find a Geocache near the lake.  Park and Hayden raced up the hill to the water.  I was shortly behind.  It looked like the hill kept going and once upon a time I'm sure it did but right now it's a bluff with a huge drop off.  I yelled at Parker to stop and I grabbed Hayden by the back of her coat.  She was not happy and of course pitched a fit.  But I did stop her from running right off the bluff.  Now she refers to this spot as the place she almost died.  Here is that place:



I feel like this picture perfectly describes The Littles dynamic.  One is screaming and one is posing nicely.

And last but not least I got a new phone that did not transfer all my phone numbers over but does have this cool "sticker" option available.  So, to prove I'm alive, here's a pic with Hayd and I wearing heart sunglasses.


That is all for now.

Comments