Things My Kids Said To Me On Our Most Recent Long Car Ride

I'm hungry. (10 minutes after eating breakfast)
My belly hurts.  (10 seconds after eating most of the snacks in the car)
I don't have to puke.
I don't have to poop.
How much longer until we get home?
What do P-clocks (peacocks) eat?
Can we ask Alexa what P-clocks eat when we get home?
Can you get pulled over for going too slow?
Do police get in trouble for driving fast to catch people?
Can campers tow cars?
How much longer until we get home?
Can we wash the car when we get home?
I have to pee.
I can hold it.
I HAVE TO PEE!  I HAVE TO PEE!
My pee is coming out!
How much longer until we get home?
Turn down the air I'm cold.
(10 seconds later) I'm hot.
What's your favorite color?
Do you like red?
Do you like green?
Do your like blue?
Do you like yellow?
Do you like purple?
Do you like rainbow?
Do you like brown?
How much longer until we get home?
Why do they call it a speed trap if you can see the police car sitting right there?
Hammy says he's going to take all my monies out of my wallet!
MY SHORTS HAVE POCKETS!
Why is Francesca still talking? We know where we're going Francesca!  Stop telling us!

Here's a Proof of Life photo to prove that I did not kill the kids on our drive home.  They are all showing off their temporary hair color and Ham is showing off the sunglasses he found this morning at the park left from last nights concert:





Comments